THURSDAY, JANUARY 3, 2013
If you plan to use a wood stove, fireplace, or space heater, be extremely careful. Follow the manufacturer's instructions and remember thses safety tips:
* Use fireplace, wood stoves, or other combustion heaters only if they are properly vented to the outside and do not leak flue gas into the indoor air space.
* Do not burn paper in a fireplace.
* Ensure adequate ventilation of you must use a kerosene heater.
* Use only the type of fuel your heater is designed to use - don't substitute.
* Do not place a space heater within 3 feet of anything that may catch on fire, such as drapes, furniture, or bedding, and never cover your space heater.
* Never place a space heater on top of furniture or near water.
* Never leave children unattended near a space heater.
Posted 1:39 PM
NOTICE: This blog and website are made available by the publisher for educational and informational purposes only.
It is not be used as a substitute for competent insurance, legal, or tax advice from a licensed professional
in your state. By using this blog site you understand that there is no broker client relationship between
you and the blog and website publisher.